The ticket price is $12 USD per person and is valid for 1 day only. Admission fee is waived for children 12 years and younger. Child must be present at the Admission Window to receive a free ticket.
Note: No refunds issued for admission fees.
Acceptable proof of residency
- Current Hawai‘i Driver’s License.
- Current Hawai‘i State ID w/ Hawai‘i Address on the front of the ID (Must be valid for one year or more)
- Current Hawai‘i School Student ID with current year or semester validation.
Note: Only one ID per person per day is permitted. and there are no refunds.
- $1 USD per vehicle for Hawai‘i residents (valid for one  entry only)
- $3 USD per vehicle for nonresidents of Hawai‘i.
Above parking fees are refundable if vehicle is exiting the parking lot within fifteen (15) minutes.
Parking Fee for licensed motor carriers (PUC certificate):
- $10 USD – vehicles accommodating 1-7 passengers
- $20 USD – vehicles accommodating 8-25 passengers
- $40 USD – vehicles accommodating 26 or more passengers
- $1 USD ride down
- $1.25 USD ride up